As a community with wellness at our core, our highest priority is our duty of care to your health, safety and well-being.
The uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 makes it a confusing time to travel. As the situation evolves, we are closely monitoring official guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and working with authorities on a country-by-country basis to ensure what we are doing is correct, comprehensive and effective.
Ultimately, we will support you to do whatever you feel is best for you and your loved ones.
Staying with us
If you are planning to stay us, I want to reassure you that we are living by our responsible and caring value. This means taking care of our guests and hosts, being consistent with our already high standards around hygiene, sanitization and cleaning, and implementing additional measures based on the guidance of local health authorities.
Our chefs are focused on serving nutritious and delicious fresh food that is prepared safely. Our hosts are taking extra steps in addition to our rigorous cleaning routines to ensure you have the guestroom essentials for rest and relaxation. Our other colleagues remain on hand to keep you healthy and happy.
In these uncertain and confusing times, it is important to take care of ourselves and our loved ones, and stay connected, even if remotely, with our colleagues, partners and communities. It is this spirit of togetherness that will help us overcome daily challenges, allowing us to move forward one step at a time.
We share your passion for travel and are always here, whether you are looking for a family break, wellness escape or are seeking adventure or contentment. We hope that our cancellation policy gives you some peace of mind and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Thank you for your time and understanding.
Pacific Hotel Phnom Penh
We want you to feel safe while staying with us!
Important notice for our guests regarding our COVID-19 measures
Pacific Hotel Phnom Penh follows the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) to safeguard the welfare of guests and team members during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), therefore we have taken the following measures:
- Training to our staff of the new health and safety protocols and habits as well as wearing protective gear.
- New disposable amenities in room: face mask, gloves and hand sanitizer.
- Hand sanitizer at the reception and common areas.
- New procedure for cleaning and disinfection of facilities with greater emphasis on high touch areas.
- Breakfast in the room and possibility of using the restaurant under reservation with limited capacity.
- A la carte offers prepared with all the hygienic measures mentioned.
- We will continue to closely monitor information published by the Ministry of Health and the WHO and advise staff members and guests of any changes to the advice received.